What is the general protocol for responding to comments? Should that be done in another comment or at the other person's blog? Do you come back and read new comments so you'd see the response?
I'm probably a bad blogger. I tend to respond to comments by going to the other person's blog and commenting on what they've written. I try to respond to comments on my own posts but it doesn't always happen. So I'm hardly a role model!
Here's how I work it. I go to that person's blog, they are on my blog roll anyway so I read their posts, and I comment there. As far as their responses to my comments I notice if they are a blogger who responds in their comments and then I subscribe to their comments by email (that is an option when you post a comment). This is also a fun way to read other peoples comments! This is a great question.
I'm probably a bad blogger. I tend to respond to comments by going to the other person's blog and commenting on what they've written. I try to respond to comments on my own posts but it doesn't always happen. So I'm hardly a role model!
ReplyDeleteHere's how I work it.
ReplyDeleteI go to that person's blog, they are on my blog roll anyway so I read their posts, and I comment there.
As far as their responses to my comments I notice if they are a blogger who responds in their comments and then I subscribe to their comments by email (that is an option when you post a comment). This is also a fun way to read other peoples comments!
This is a great question.
Hmm, very much like Vicky. I like learning other peoples comment, often challenging my own point of view.
ReplyDeleteI usually do come back to see what has progressed. Not always successful though.
ReplyDelete