Inspiring Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Comment To Share

As I have seen done at Lily's blog, I will post a comment I posted at Paula's as I feel I should be more revealing here as I am in a comment. One final statement: Imagine how the world would be if love flowed between people as easily and freely as alcohol is consumed. Oh, and this has bee a big step for me as this topic is what I feel the most judged about, along with my weight and emotional maturity and intelligence, and well, I guess I feel about the same amount of judgment from others about all of it. Though I think most of that judgment is my own.


No matter what one believes, we are all bound by the common thread of hope, healing, and believing in ourselves. We all have our ways of seeking guidance and healing ourselves and it's just wonderful to see the diversity.

I struggle with what you mention above, especially in real life. I love hearing about what others believe in and am still on my journey of discovery for my own faith. Sometimes my interest gets portrayed as asking for guidance from others when I am simply interested. Some interpret my lack of religion as a lack of any higher power whereas others interpret my acknowledgement of a higher power as having religion. This will gain clarity as I release my fear of judgment and my self-esteem rises.

I can relate to Ms Hen's mention of love as a higher power. I believe much damage in this world has been caused by a lack of love.

3 comments:

  1. ohhh we like that saying if only love flowed like alcohol, we also seek to find what we belive and its a confusing world to try and find it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi IK!
    I just need to stop by and give you a hug and tell you how much your comments help and lift me up. Hope you are being kind to yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Passing by to show some love and hope you are doing ok. Hugs

    ReplyDelete